ADVOCATES OF THE CAMEROON BAR / OAPI ACCREDITED PATENT AND TRADEMARK ATTORNEYS / AGENTS
We have been practising as Patent and Trademark Agents of the OAPI (African Intellectual Property Organization) and Barristers and Solicitors specialising in OHADA Business Law since the inception of the OHADA Treaty harmonising Business law in the OHADA member states.
We are a bilingual and bijural firm . Our lawyers are fluent in English and French and have expertise in both Civil Law and Common Law.
We are licensed Patent and Trademark Attorneys / Agents of the OAPI (African Intellectual Property Organization) undertaking Intellectual Property practice covering all the 17 Member Countries of the OAPI.
AREAS OF LEGAL PRACTICE IN CAMEROON AND OHADA MEMBER STATES
We are Barristers and Solicitors of the Supreme Court of Cameroon and members of the Cameroon Bar Association.We are specialized in the following areas of law.
- Business law in Cameroon and all the other OHADA Member States
- Trademarks, patent and all aspects of IP in all OAPI countries
- Civil and Criminal Litigation
- E-commerce and telecommunication law
- Criminal law and related issues
- Employment law
- Banking and finance
- Environmental law
- Feasibility studies
- Debt collections
- Business & credit due diligence reports
- Business information and researches.
- Investigations and tracing
Immigration, visa and permit of residency in Cameroon.
- Securities, Stocks and Shares, bank guarantees etc.
- Insurance and Reinsurance law
- Auditing, assurance, tax and financial advisory services
- All aspect of general legal practice